Sage Pro Protect is wholly owned by PFN Group of Companies — the economic development arm of Pasqua First Nation.
The BLU-MED Response Systems Negative Pressure/Isolation System
(BLU-MED NPIS) integrates the BLU-MED shelter system with a negative pressure filtration system, an isolation partition, and a pressure monitor/alarm system. The NPIS system is used with the 20’x 32.5’ BLU-MED shelter. A unique feature of the BLU-MED NPIS is the ability to scale the size of the isolation cell within the shelter.
This scalable feature provides a measure of redundancy when caring for smaller numbers of patients requiring isolation. It allows for segregation of potentially infectious patients and noninfectious patients within the same shelter if necessary while maintaining negative pressure throughout the entire shelter.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE SYSTEM
- BLU-MED® Shelter and HVAC.
- Negative Pressure Air Scrubber. HEPA and UV Germicidal Filtration.
- Every system is allocated with a Monitor and Alarm System.
- Variable Size Isolation Space & Anteroom
- The system has the feature that allows for conversion into a Positive Pressure Clean Room.
- 5-ton ECU (Environmental Unit).
- 5-ton NPI Filtration Unit with spare parts.
- Entry Vestibule with Bump-through doors.
- Lighting system and electrical outlets.
- Ward beds.
- Privacy curtains.
- Large roto-moulded containers.
The Installation of the system is carried out by our team and/or a Local Installer.
Our professional install team can deploy and set up the system quickly and efficiently in under a day.
We provide a full turnkey solution that includes deployment, logistics and installation all in one convenient package.